“We should finally acknowledge that no one but President Assad’s armed forces and Sunni Kurdish militias are truly fighting the Islamic State and other terrorist organizations in Syria,” Putin told the U.N. General Assembly. Read Putin’s U.N. General Assembly speech.
Putin urges global community to pitch in to demine Syria and provide humanitarian aid
“I would like once again to thank our military servicemen who take part in the counterterrorism operation in Syria. It was possible to radically reverse the situation thanks to their courage, precise and professional actions and valor. More than 90% of Syria’s territory is already free from terrorists,” the president said at a meeting with senior officers and prosecutors on the occasion of appointing them to higher ranks, conferring higher military and civil service ranks upon them.
He recalled that the de-escalation zones are being set up in concert with the Syrian authorities, while the political settlement and civil reconciliation process is gaining momentum.
- Russia Warns Israel Of Ceasefire Checkpoints In Syria
- President Putin Allowed Netanyahu To Vent His Iranophobia: “Unfortunately, We Can Not Help You Here”
“Military operations against terrorists, and, let me emphasize that these are not some poorly organized gangs, these are well-equipped, trained and generously sponsored and motivated groups, have shown that the capabilities of the Russian Aerospace Forces, our army and navy have qualitatively increased. We need to push ahead with efforts to boost this potential, introduce new weapon systems and improve the effectiveness of combat training,” Putin noted.
- Putin Drains The Swamp: Expels 755 U.S. Diplomats
- Russia’s Air Force Kill Over 30 U.S. Israeli Terrorist-ISIS Ringleaders In Syria
- Iraqi Oil Surges 30% To China & 23% To India Surpassing Saudi Arabia As Fastest Growing Market
- Turkey Warns U.S. Of Creating ISIS Terrorist Army: Turkey Increases Military Intervention In Syria
- Iraq Defending Entire World against U.S. Israeli Proxy Army ISIS: Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim Jaafari
- Deep State Israeli US ISIS Decimated by Russia, Sunni Kurd Militia, Iran, And Hezbollah Militia In Syria “24 hours a day”
- Iraq Offensive, Kirkuk Oil Is Now Fully Under Iraqi Military Control: New Oil Pipeline Bypasses US Politically Controlled Kurdistan Region
- C-Span 1990 Israel’s Intelligence Community: The Aman, The Shin Bet, & Mossad The Israeli Secret Intelligence Service aka; ISIS.