MOSCOW, December 1. /TASS/. Russia’s Aerospace Forces carried out over 420 sorties in Syria over the past seven days and destroyed over 910 facilities belonging to international terrorist groups, the Russian Defense Ministry said in its weekly infographics published by the Krasnaya Zvezda newspaper on Friday.
The infographics shows that 19 foreign aircraft peformed surveillance flights near Russia’s borders in the reported period. Russian jets were scrambled twice.
This week, Russian military specialists conducted two international inspections in Germany and France under the Open Skies Treaty and in Denmark under the 2011 Vienna document of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE).
- Saint Vladimir Father Of Russia ~ Viking ~ Викинг
- Russia Starts T-90S Main Battle Tank Deliveries To Iraq
- Russia Warns: Investments In Bitcoin Riskier Than Gambling
- Six Russian Tu-22M3 Bombers Leveled ISIS Facilities In Northeast Syria
- Hungary Joins Russia In Campaign Against Soros: Israel Calls It An Anti Semitic Campaign
- Russia Buys 34 Tonnes Of Gold In September: Learn To Invest like the Russians They Already Dealt With Rothschild Deep State