An oceanic-scale demand push from “all parts Far East” is building, as the desire to own gold and silver promises to place an increasingly solid foundation for years to come.
China, India, and Southeast Asia have historically accumulated precious metal as a savings vehicle, a hedge against political uncertainty (e.g. India’s surprise call-in last year of 80% of the country’s paper currency), and as an expression of affection. China’s newly-emerging affluent middle class alone is set to become larger than the population of the U.S. Frank Holmes collectively refers to these elements as “love and fear trades”.
China’s One Belt-One Road (OBOR) Initiative – the world’s largest-ever construction project – is designed to link 60% of the world’s population in a cooperative financial and economic matrix. Taken together, the continued migration of gold supply from West to East is baked into the cake.
For a deeper understanding of how and why China is leading the charge – and going about capturing an outsized portion of the global gold supply – see my essay from last summer, titled China’s Get the Gold Plan: Part II.
Even as the West ships much of its remaining gold eastward (largely via Swiss refineries who “repurpose” it into .9999 fine gold), countries like Germany and Turkey have stepped up to the plate, becoming noteworthy demand drivers in their own right.
Fund managers are finally realizing that gold deserves to be a permanent portfolio asset holding category. In The Morgan Report and in Riches in Resources, David Morgan has written extensively about this for both individual investors and institutional clients. Just one more “silent lever” by which a long-term, rock-solid foundation is being built under gold’s demand… and price.
Gold Supply Vein Seizures:
[Due To Paper Inflated Supply Distortions By JP Morgan Sold To The Comex ~ Driving The Price Per Ounce Below The Cost Of Mining. Some Call This “Peak Production” Which Is Brought About By Fiat Paper.] [Another Tool The The Deep State Employs In Their Attempts At Overthrowing Constitutional Money For Their Fiat Control Is By Legislation That Closes Mining Operations. An Example Is From The Deep State Proxy Senator Dianne Feinstein ~ Feinstein’s Agenda 21 Desert Protection Act To Block U.S. Gold Mining
Metaphorically-speaking, available data strongly suggests (with evidence mounting sharply since 2015), that over the next few years an ongoing narrowing of the global gold supply’s veins and arteries is leading to a series of demand seizures, climaxing in a systemic “heart attack”.
[The Fraud => Fiat Paper Gold Sold To The Comex Choreographed On Paper/Charts An Increase In Supply And A Decrease In Price ~ While ‘Real Physical Gold’ Was Being Diminished ~ This is Choreographed Primarily By JP Morgan And Citibank.] JP Morgan Ordered To Stand Trial For 2017 Antitrust & Silver Market Rigging
As of 2017-18, this trend shows no signs of abating
Gold Silver Vs US Debt Clock
You could wrap $1 bills around the Earth 79,922 times with the debt amount!
If you lay $1 bills on top of each other they would make a pile 2,242,204 km, or 1,393,241 miles high!
That’s equivalent to 5.83 trips to the Moon!
Gold/Silver And The Dollar Devaluation?
Everyone wants more dollars to spend, whether they are single mothers, small business owners, corporate managers, state governments, pay-to-play foundations, or national governments.*But as more dollars are borrowed into existence, debt increases, and every existing dollar is devalued closer to zero.
- Politicians spend more dollars (deeper into debt) buying votes and transferring wealth to their friends and owners.
- Bankers increase their wealth and power.
- Governments spend more dollars for wars and entitlements. They increase wealth and their influence over other countries.
- Corporations borrow inexpensively to augment their wealth, power and bonuses.
Woodrow Wilson Allowed Them Back In:
Franklin Roosevelt Contained The Banks Via Glass Steagall Act => Prevented Banks From Making Risky Bets With The People’s Money:
Then Billy Clinton Reversed FDR’s Glass Steagall Act;
And Here We Sit:
Slow and steady:The dollar is devalued slowly while gold rises 6 – 10% per year. Many dollars will be created while politicians talk and collect payoffs.
- Spikes and jolts: Interest rates could increase from multi-generational lows and cause another credit crisis as per 2008. The dollar might collapse as central banks address their self-created problem by attempting to reflate the dollar and credit bubbles. The global trauma in 2008 might be mild compared to what could happen with currently inflated stock, bond, and currency prices. Expect government created distractions. (The spikes and jolts scenario seems likely.)
- [ Las Vegas Plot Thickens: Stephen Paddock’s Plane Was Owned By Obama Administration Intelligence Contractor ]
- Loss of Control: Central banks and governments lose control, “black swan” events occur and currencies hyperinflate. Think Zimbabwe, Venezuela, Argentina, and hundreds of other countries and currencies. Expect severe social trauma if governments hyperinflate.
- The destination for the dollar and most unbacked currencies is near zero.
- Global debt will increase exponentially and currencies will be devalued. Gold is the ultimate hard currency and will be priced much higher in devalued currencies.
- Digital debt based assets have been levitated to previously unbelievable levels. Who would have believed in 2009 the Dow would exceed 23,000?
- Debt (leverage) has increased to dangerous levels. Global debt exceeds $200 trillion. U.S. official national debt exceeds $20 trillion and unfunded liabilities are $100 – $200 trillion. Europe has issued trillions in negative interest rate debt. Dangerous!
- Few believe in 2017 that gold will sell for $10,000 or far more during the next crisis. However, it is only a matter of time.
- The ratio of gold to the Dow suggests gold will be revalued much higher, possibly soon.
All of the World’s Money and Markets in One Visualization
Click Here To Enlarge
- Orchestrated Hyperinflation Coming: Analysis By The Numbers.
- Billionaire Hedge Fund Pioneer Ray Dalio: Bitcoin Is A Bubble, Not A Currency…Not A Store Of Value
- Russia Buys 34 Tonnes Of Gold In September: Learn To Invest like the Russians They Already Dealt With Rothschild Deep State
- City Of London’s Cartel Banks Initiate CSPP ~ Hyperinflation Is The Intended Scheme ~ Antidote, Constitutional Physical Gold & Silver!
- RollingStone: JP Morgan’s $9 Billion Witness Nightmare
- JP Morgan Ordered To Stand Trial For Antitrust & Silver Market Rigging
- Texas Shifts Away From The Federal Reserve: State’s New Silver Gold Bullion Depository
- Lawsuit JP Morgan-Jamie Dimon: $Billions In Fines For Mortgage Fraud Then Caught Paying Fines Using Phony Mortgages