“2A Today for The USA”
Violent crimes, most notably, homicides, have been plummeting in Minneapolis during the past two years, according to statistics released today by the citys police department.
Between January 1 and Monday, only three homicides had occurred in the city, compared to 11 during the same period in 2008 and 18 a year earlier.
- Justice Department Holder: DID KNOW About ‘Fast and Furious’ In 2009.
- A Potential Deadly Aurora Movie Massacre In Texas Is Prevented By Concealed Carry Citizen: Police Do NOT Owe A Duty To Protect!
- Southern Poverty Law Center Has Become A Danger To America!: Fronts For Islam Training Jihad Militia Groups On U.S. Soil!
Its a far cry from 1995, when a record 97 homicides saddled the city with national infamy when a journalist dubbed it “Murderapolis.”
Drops in reported rapes, robberies and aggravated assaults also have been recorded during the two year period, but those declines have been less dramatic.
Overall, violent crime has dropped more than 25 percent since 2007 and nearly 18 percent in the past year alone.
In both 2007 and 2008, the city enjoyed double-digit percentage declines in violent crimes.
via Violent crime down dramatically in Minneapolis.
- EDITORIAL Response to ‘Florida Firearm Violence Hits Record Low; Concealed Gun Permits Up’ (guns.com)
- Atlanta high on violent crimes list (bizjournals.com)
- Feinstein’s Benghazi Massacre: The Answer Is Mandatory Gun Ownership For Ages 21 Years And Older
- Center For Constitutional Rights Enforce First Amendment On Monitoring Police Activity.
- Corporate Media’s Ban On Unfavorable Gun-Control Data!
- Obama Feinstein Silent: Rahm Emanuel’s Largest Gun Free Zone Experiment In The Nation Fails: 2012 Murder Tally For Chicago Reaches 500 Just Before New Years Day! That’s Two Sandy Hook Classrooms A Month ~ Every Month!
- Video Tape Police All You Want: Federal Appellate Court Rules ~ Videoing Police Is Protected By The First Amendment!
- Gun Prohibition, R.I.P. : The Supreme Court’s Latest Second Amendment Decision Is The End Of An Era.
- Texas Approves Law For Teachers To Carry Guns!!
- Gun Ownership Mandatory In Kennesaw, Georgia: Crime Rate Plummets!