Once the enemy of Christianity when Russia was Rothschild’s USSR, Russia has now removed Rothschild in 2006 and has now positioned itself as the hope of persecuted Christians.
The representative of the Russian Orthodox Church has told Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin this week of the urgent situation Christians are facing around the world in persecution hot spots, and has asked him to use his power to aid their situations.
RT online reported that Metropolitan Hilarion, foreign relation chief of the Russian Orthodox Church presented evidence and statistics that stated, “Every five minutes one Christian was dying for his or her faith in some part of the word.”
- Approaching 1,000,000 Ukrainian Refugees Seeking Asylum In Russia: Up To 3,400 Per Day!
- Russian Su-25 Ground Attack Jets Bombing U.S. Trained U.S. Deployed U.S. Financed ISIS In Iraq: Video!
- Israel’s Midnight Cowboy Jon Voight: While Babies Are Bombed ~ A Rothschild Caliphate.
- Russia & Vatican Bring Humanitarian Aid To The Suffering In Syria 2014: Suffering Direct Result Of John McCain & Obama Rothschild Regime!
- Pope Francis Meets With Russian President Putin 2014: While Barry Soetoro Invokes Massive Austerity Removing U.S. Embassy From The Vatican!
“We are the Fathers of all Revolutions-even of those which sometimes happen to turn against us. We are the supreme Masters of Peace and War. We can boast of being the creators of the REFORMATION! Calvin was one of our Children; he was of Jewish descent, and was trusted by Jewish authority and encouraged with Jewish finance to draft his scheme in the Reformation.”
“Martin Luther yielded to the influence of his Jewish friends, and again, by Jewish authority and with Jewish finance, his plot against the Catholic Church met with success….”
“Thanks to our propaganda, to our theories of Liberalism and to our misrepresentations of Freedom, the minds of many among the Gentiles were ready to welcome the Reformation. They separated from the Church to fall into our snare. And thus the Catholic Church has been very sensibly weakened, and her authority over the Kings of the Gentiles has been reduced almost to naught….”
“We are grateful to Protestants for their loyalty to our wishes-although most of them are, in the sincerity of their faith, unaware of their loyalty to us. We are grateful to them for the wonderful help they are giving in our fight against the stronghold of Christian Civilization, and in our preparations for the advent of our supremacy over the whole world and over the Kingdoms of the Gentiles.” [NWO]
“But the Catholic Church is still alive…” ~ Albert Pike
Concentration Camps by the British against The Boers and Concentration Camps By Hitler, Lenin, & Stalin have shed light upon the process of instilling fear upon the people for the NWO public good. Bankers discourage the ‘evils that people would commit against the totalitarian governments’ who are they themselves responsible for the genocides across time. Vatican vs Illuminati ~ Volubrjotr
Christians face persecution in many nations; from church demolition in Afghanistan and bombings of churches in Iraq, to the violence against Christians taking place in rebellious towns in Syria.After delivering the facts, Metropolitan Hilarion asked Putin to make protection and defense of Christianity around the globe a major part of his foreign policy.
And, as reported by Interfax, Putin replied, “You needn’t have any doubt that that’s the way it will be,” assuring Hilarion that Russian foreign policy would defend Christians from persecution abroad.
Putin’s recent actions seem to confirm his promise. Last week, Putin vetoed a U.N. motion calling for Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad to step down. Syrian Christians received this as good news. Assad is of the Alawite sect of Islam. Alawites and Christians are both religious minorities in Syria. Syrian Christians feel that sharing this minority status means Assad will provide them with protection. A Syrian Christian woman even told The Global Post, “Thank God for Russia. Without Russia we are doomed.”
Putin has long been a supporter of Christianity and Christian values within Russia. He has called for the Church to play a larger role in citizens’ social lives, better religion classes in schools, and television programs emphasizing religious values.
Read more at Christian Post
Putin has spoken openly of his faith, noting that most of Europe is rooted in Christianity, and that a denial of this is embarking on a path of “renouncing” their roots. Putin believes that Russia is the new leader in supporting Christian values and morals. Read More at Liberty Voice
Scarcely a day goes by now where we do not read of yet another in a constellation of initiatives being undertaken by both the Russian Orthodox Church and the Russian government on behalf of persecuted Christians and other victims in Syria, Egypt, and elsewhere in the world.
For instance, on July 31 it was announced that a charitable drive launched at the end of June by Patriarch Kyrill of Moscow and All Russia had raised US$1.3 Million to assist victims of the Syrian armed conflict. That these funds will be distributed through the auspices of both Orthodox Christian Patriarch John X of Antioch as well as Supreme Mufti Ahmad Badreddin Hassoun of Syria, shows the Moscow Patriarchate’s application of the Christian principle of caring for one’s neighbor, regardless of creed.
Russia: The Hope of Persecuted Christians
By Ralph H. Sidway
“Scarcely a day goes by now,” Sidway remarked, “where we do not read of yet another in a constellation of initiatives being undertaken by both the Russian Orthodox Church and the Russian government on behalf of persecuted Christians and other victims in Syria, Egypt, and elsewhere in the world.”
Sidway’s article shows specific ways that Putin and the Russian Orthodox Church are working together to defend the plight of Christians in Egypt, Syria, and the rest of the world while the West turns a blind eye.
Patriarch Kyrill of Moscow and All Russia at the recent celebration of the 1025th Anniversary of the Baptism of Rus.
This may not seem like a lot of money, but it is underscored by another program run by the Moscow Patriarchate, a “boots on the ground” affair in which representatives of the Russian Church enter harm’s way to personally deliver to Syria shipments of much needed medical equipment:“Representatives of the Russian Orthodox Church have carried medical equipment at the amount of about three million rubles to Damascus,” said Hieromonk Efrem, acting representative of the Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia for the Patriarch of Antioch.
Yet the Russian Church is not limiting her involvement with world affairs to “mere” acts of grassroots charity.
In July, Patriarch Kyrill of Moscow, together with Russian President Vladimir Putin, took the occasion of the recent celebrations in Moscow, Kiev and Belarus of the 1025th anniversary of the Baptism of Rus into Orthodox Christianity as the ideal opportunity to nurture the conciliar ties among the Local Orthodox Churches, who together comprise the world’s second largest Christian communion, with an estimated 225-300 million members.
Putin, in his address to the assembled hierarchs, affirmed the significance of the moment: At a time when people are again in a search for moral supports, millions of our fellow citizens see them in religion and trust the wise pastoral guidance of the Russian Orthodox Church. Her selfless service of education is extremely called for and her public authority and peace efforts are aimed at strengthening harmony and stability and restoration of historical relations between our peoples and with our compatriots abroad…
This strengthening of Orthodox Christian ties is central to Russia’s foreign policy as well:
Putin noted that in many regions of the world, especially in the Middle East and North Africa, inter-confessional tensions were growing and the rights of religious minorities including Christians were infringed upon. “I believe” he said, “this acute problem should become a subject of close attention of the international community. Our country will continue pursuing an active creative policy towards the soonest possible settlement of conflict situations. And here, of course, the active stand, participation and support of Local Orthodox Churches and their primates are very important for us.”
Metropolitan Hilarion (Alfeyev) of Volokalamsk, head of the Russian Orthodox Church’s DECR (Department for External Church Relations), at a meeting of Russian traditional religious leaders with (then Prime Minister) Vladimir Putin in February 2012, laid out the concerns of the Russian Church regarding her fellow Christians in the Muslim world:
I would like to speak about the situation of Christian minority in the Middle East and in some other countries… Christians are killed, Christian women are raped, Christian Churches are burned down, mass exodus of Christians from the lands, where they used to live in peace with Muslims and representatives of other religions, is taking place.
Metropolitan Hilarion expressed his wish that… systematic protection of Christians subjected to persecution in different countries will be one of the trends in Russian foreign policy. At the conclusion of his speech Metropolitan Hilarion noted that “Strong Russia is the country which protects Christian minorities in these countries and insists on providing guaranties for the rights of Christians being observed in exchange for political support or economic aid.” Vladimir Putin said in reply: “You can be sure of it. There is no doubt about that.”
Putin’s upcoming visit to Egypt should be a prime example of how this Russian foreign policy emphasis will work.
According to a report at Debka.com: For Putin, this will be his second trip to Cairo; his first took place in 2005 when Hosni Mubarak was president. He will play it to the hilt as a platform to show the world, and especially Arab Muslims, that he alone of the world’s five leading powers is openly committed to fighting radical Islam and ready to assist any Arab leader sharing this commitment.
This tough realpolitik approach is the only way to confront Islamic supremacists, and at the same time protect the world’s persecuted Christian communities. Indeed, Putin’s vigorous approach to foreign policy is like clear, fresh water, after being exposed for so long to the muck of the Obama administration’s incomprehensible support of toxic Islamic extremists and terrorists in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Syria and elsewhere.
The United States, unmoored from her Christian and moral foundations, and with her leadership enabling Islamic extremists and terrorists, herself founders in the raging waves of history, and has already abandoned the world’s Christians to perish in the tempest.
Whereas it is Russia, led by her revitalized Christian conscience – personified in the resurgent Russian Orthodox Church- which presents an image of assured strength, moral clarity, and unflinching resolve in the face of evil. Russia has founded her house on a rock, and, having been already tested by decades of persecution, knows how to endure the storms of history.
Ralph Sidway is an Orthodox Christian researcher and writer, and author of Facing Islam: What the Ancient Church has to say about the Religion of Muhammad.
He operates the Facing Islam blog. http://facingislam.blogspot.com/
An Ultra Non-Transparent Obama Exposing His Disdain Of Christian America.
Obama Insisted ‘IHS’ (Symbol Of Jesus Christ) To Be Covered Before He Would Give His Speech At George Town University.
- “The Council on Foreign Relations was established through the efforts of Col. Edwin Mandell House. He was the initiator of the effort to establish this American branch of the English Royal Institute of International Affairs.” … “The late Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University described the CFR as “a front for J.P. Morgan and Company in association with the very small American Round Table Group.”
- According to researchers that have looked into the ownership of the big Wall Street banks that dominate the Fed, the same names keep coming up over and over: the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Warburgs, the Lazards, the Schiffs and the royal families of Europe.But ultra-wealthy international bankers have not just done this kind of thing in the United States. Their goal was to create a global financial system that they would dominate and control. Just check out what Georgetown University history professor Carroll Quigley once wrote…
[T]he powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole.
This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences.
The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations. Zionism The Casino Elite: Trying To Run The World AKA; Under The Rubric Of New World Order!
- Pakistan: Islamic Fascists Burn Eight Christians To Death
- Book Links Obama To Massacre Of Christians: 1000 Murdered!
- Sociologist: 105,000 Christians Murdered Every Year For Their Faith!
- Weekend Reflections: New York ~ 60,000 Christians Pray In Time Square!
- Obama Ignoring The Extinction Of Christians In Iraq: Obama Stop The Hate!
- Kenyan-Born Obama, All Set For 2004 US Senate ~ Christians, All Set To Die.
- To Battle Against The Jesuits: The Banker’s Illuminati Was To Counter The Roman Catholic Christians!
- Genocide By Muslim Brotherhood: Cairo ~ Obama Glorifies Islam, While Christians Forced To Live In Squalor.
- Rothschild Zionists Attack Dominate Christian America: All Wars Are Started By Lies, Myths, Propaganda And De-Humanizing The So-Called Enemy.
- McCain’s Syrian Rebels Responsible For ‘Biggest Massacre’ Of Christians In Syria As Population Continues To Be Targeted.
- Heads Up: Rothschild Bankers Who Screwed Everyone In Ireland Are Finally On Trial: Ireland Joins Iceland, Egypt, Russia, Hungary, China, & Iran
- Montana Senators Max Baucus & Jon Tester Send Military Aid To U.S. Enemy ‘Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood’ Who Are Crucifying Christians!
- Christian Death Books: First Nazi Auschwitz Prisoners Were Christians: The Forgotten 50 Million Victims Of The Orthodox Christian Holocaust.
- Damnable U.S. Senators Send Egypt Muslim Brotherhood 20 U.S. Taxpayer F-16 Fighter Jets & 200 Abrams Tanks: While They Crucify Our Christians! Senators Must Be Stopped!!!!!!!
- United States Christians Must Arm The Christians In Nigeria: Obama Administration Says Islam Murdering 1,000 Christians & Cutting Out Their Tongues Over The Last 3 Years In Nigeria Is Not Terrorism.