By 24 July 2014, a total of 3,067,984 Ukrainian citizens entered the territory of the Russian Federation since 1 January 2014, whereas 2,399,232 persons left the country and 668,752 persons stayed.
In border regions of Russia, including regions of Belgorod, Voronezh, Bryansk, Rostov and Kursk, 2,575,714 Ukrainian citizens have entered, whereas 2,010,385 have left and 565,329 have stayed, thus leading to an increase of 69,716 persons compared to 16 July 2014.
- Russia Sends 60 Tons Of Humanitarian Aid To Eastern Ukraine: 110,000 Ukrainians To Date Have Immigrated To Russia
- Russia’s Vladimir Putin Vows To Defend Christianity From NWO Genocide: World Leaders Should Unite To End Anti-Christian Persecution!
- 483 Ukrainian Military Tired of War, Seek Asylum in Russia
The 668,752 figure indicates an increase of 98,626 persons compared to figures of 16 July 2014. Between July 16 – July 24 Russia received another 98,636 Ukrainians seeking asylum from overthrown Kiev terrorists.
For the moment 408 temporary facilities have been set up in Russia, and the number is growing at a rate 10% a week.
They are accommodating 27,260 Ukrainian citizens – 2,540 more compared to 16 July 2014. Furthermore, 166,027 persons are accommodated in the private sector.
Every day 300 – 400 people get accommodation in temporary facilities and another 2,000 – 3,000 persons in the private sector.
According to the Russian EMERCOM Agency, additional 687 fixed temporary accommodation facilities with a total capacity of 75,045 people and 19 mobile temporary accommodation facilities with a total capacity of 4,520 people have been prepared to be set up in the near future.
- Flight MH-17 Likely Shot Down By Kolomoisky NATO Coordination: Russia Issues Arrest Warrant For Ukrainian Oligarch Kolomoisky.
- Western Coup Of Kiev Has Caused 1,129 Military Deaths To Date: Obama NATO Gives Kiev Non-NATO Partnership To Openly Control Ukraine.
Since the beginning of this year, a total of 149,956 Ukrainian citizens (16,359 more compared to 16 July 2014) have contacted the Russian Federal Migration Service for their legal status to be determined.
Most refugees have applied for temporary residence permit (55,606 persons), temporary asylum (37,978 persons), Russian citizenship (26,586 persons), long-term residence permit (19,256 persons) or refugee status (5,295 persons), as well as for participation in the State Programme to Assist Voluntary Resettlement of Compatriots (5,235 persons).
Compared to the same period in previous year, the number of applicants has increased four-fold.
- Over 400 Ukrainian Servicemen “Refuse to Fight Against their own People”, Seek Refugee Status in Russia
- Nuremberg Trials Are Back On The Menu For Corrupt Politicians: Where Treason Meets Handcuffs By The People!
- President Bashar al-Assad’s Syrian Army Crushes Rothschild’s NWO Terrorists In Aleppo; More Areas Liberated.
- Russia, Iran, & Catholic Church On The Ground In Syria: World Unites In Massive Humanitarian Aid To Syria!
- Bill Gates Henry Kissinger Depopulation Africa: Paralyzing Vaccine Deaths 47,500 With 50 More Children Recently Paralyzed With Bill Gates Meningitis Vaccine!
- Israel Grants Oil Rights Inside Illegally Occupied Golan Heights Syria: To Rupert Murdoch And Jacob Rothschild.
- Human Rights Watch ~Genocidal Culling Of Iraqi Sunnis Continues: Obama’s NWO Plays Both Sides With McCain’s Syrian ISIS & Maliki’s Sharia Law Shiites
- Israel’s Midnight Cowboy Jon Voight: While Babies Are Bombed ~ A Rothschild Caliphate.