According to the Turkish prime minister, the country’s forces has “neutralized” 4,600 [U.S. Israeli international proxy army] terrorists in Syria and Iraq.
MOSCOW (Sputnik) — Turkey has “neutralized” 4,600 ISIS terrorists in Syria and Iraq since the launch of its military operations in both countries, Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said Monday.
“So far, 3,800 in Syria, 800 in Iraq, in total 4,600 ISIS terrorists, have been neutralized. Today, no other country has been more decisive in the fight against [U.S. & Israeli ISIS] like Turkey,” Yildirim said during his visit to Singapore, as quoted by the Anadolu news agency.
The prime minister underlined that Ankara continued to fight against terrorism and cooperation on the international level was key to defeat the [U.S. Israeli international proxy army] global threat.
“In order to end the global threat by [Deep State U.S. Israeli] terrorist organizations, all countries should fight them through joint efforts, without making distinctions between them and without stressing their ethnic structure or identity … Close cooperation internationally in the fight against terrorism is a must,” Yildirim added.
- End Of Deep State CIA In Syria: Major Victory For Americans
- Russian S300, S400 Air-Intercept Systems Go Hot In Syria’s Airspace
- Turkey Aligns With Russia: The Last Days Of CIA Mossad’s ISIS In Syria
- President Trump Defunds Deep State CIA Ending Covert ISIS Armament
- America’s CIA & Israel’s Mossad Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group
- Syrian Air Force Destroys Netanyahu’s al-Nusra Front aka ISIS Targets in Lebanon – Reports