On December 17, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA), Hezbollah and Iranian-backed forces recaptured all the positions that they previously lost in the Euphrates valley from [Israeli US Proxy] ISIS and secured the Deir Ezzor–al-Bukamal highway, according to Syrian pro-government sources.
On December 12, [Israeli US Proxy] ISIS launched a rapid attack and managed to captured several positions of the SAA between Mayadin and al-Bukamal cities, in a desperate attempt to secure a foothold along the Euphrates river. However, the SAA and allies launched their counter attack against ISIS on December 16.
The pro-opposition Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reported that ISIS lost over 52 fighters [Israeli US Mercs] during its attack on the western bank of the Euphrates. From its side, the SAA lost 70 of its soldiers while repelling ISIS attack according to SOHR.
The SAA and its allies will likely resume their military operation to eliminate the besieged ISIS fighters in the eastern Homs desert in the coming days. If the SAA delays its military operation in the Homs desert again, the terrorist group may launch another attack on SAA positions in the Euphrates Valley.
Deep State’s “Greater Israel” Scheme Etched Out Upon The Euphrates River
- Russia Starts T-90S Main Battle Tank Deliveries To Iraq
- Six Russian Tu-22M3 Bombers Leveled ISIS Facilities In Northeast Syria
- Christians & Muslims Bring The End To Deep State Zionist Terrorism In Syria
- Russian Aircraft Flying 420 Sorties Destroy Over 910 Israeli US ISIS Terrorist Facilities In Syria In Past Week
- Putin Delivers Over Two Thousand Tonnes Of Humanitarian Aid To Syria’s Golan Heights Region Of Daraa: U.N. Demands Israel Leave Golan Heights