To no surprise New York Times reporter Jodi Rudoren has done it again, this time in her article about Israeli jets shooting down a Syrian fighter jet that had strayed across the border between Syria and the Golan Heights. I expected that she would bury in a late paragraph the fact that the Golan is considered Israeli-occupied Syrian territory. I was wrong. She didn’t bury it but omitted it entirely.
Throughout the article she repeatedly quotes Israeli military officials about the violation of Israeli “airspace,” “territory,” and “borders”:
The Israeli military said on Tuesday morning that it had shot down a Syrian fighter jet that had “infiltrated into Israeli airspace”
- NEW YORK TIMES: THROW OFF BONDAGE OF ‘EVIL’ CONSTITUTION
- Breaking => Obama Started Bombing Syria Tonight: Here’s What You Need To Know About Murdoch & Rothschild’s Illegal Golan Heights Oil In Syria!
“We cannot tolerate any penetration of the Israeli airspace . . .,” General Shmueli told reporters in a conference call, saying the aircraft had flown half a mile into Israeli airspace. “. . . We have to keep our borders safe.”
Eitan Ben Eliyahu, a retired major general, . . . said he did not believe the Syrian fighter jet’s intrusion into Israeli territory was deliberate
- Israel Grants Oil Rights Inside Illegally Occupied Golan Heights Syria: To Rupert Murdoch And Jacob Rothschild.
While all of the above quotes are from Israeli officials, Rudoren herself described the area slightly more neutrally as “the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights.”
Still, there is no mention of Israel’s 1967 conquest of the Golan and its 1981 effective annexation of the area being considered a violation of international law by virtually every other country, including the United States.
Rudoren’s repeated quotes of Israeli “airspace” and “territory” and “borders,” along with the absence of even a single explanatory sentence about the territory’s legal status, gives the unmistakable impression that Syria did intrude into Israeli territory. It is simply remarkable that such a fundamentally important fact is omitted from the article.
New York Times White Wash Thugs Bill Clinton & General Wesley Clark Of War Crimes Against Christian Serbs!
- New York Times Embraces Sharia Law
- New York’s ‘People’s Climate March’ Is RED, Not Green!
- Congressional Testimony: New York Times Complicit In Obama ACORN Cover Up!
- Massive Times Square Digital Billboard Shows Video Of WTC 7 Destruction During 9/11
- New World Order By Death, Deception, Destruction, & Delusion: New York Times Complicity!
- India’s Supreme Court Outlaws Sharia Law: Qatar Outlaws Sharia Law ~ Obama Attempts Sharia Law In U.S. & Iraq With NWO ISIS.
- New York Times The New WWII Julius Streicher? : New York Times Equates Nazi Muslim Brotherhood With Roman Catholic Church.
- NWO Politician Of War Charlie Hagel Violates Article III; Section III Of The Unites States Constitution ~ Admits & Supports The ‘New World Order’, While Poland Braces For The End Of The NWO.