The most important fact to understand about the economics of communism is that communist revolutions only triumphed in heavily agricultural societies. It is all by the design of greed through force of blackmail, sedition of laws, murder, attrition, buy-offs, false flags, collusion, basically everything that is unconstitutional or against the well being of humanity.
Government ownership of the means of production could not, therefore, be achieved by expropriating a few industrialists.
Lenin [Financed By Rothschild Banks] recognized that the government would have to seize the land of tens of millions of citizens, who resisted. He tried during the Russian Civil War (1918–1920), but retreated in the face of chaos and five million famine deaths.
Lenin’s successor, Joseph Stalin, finished the job a decade later, sending millions of the more affluent citizens to Siberian slave labor camps to forestall organized resistance and he starved the rest into submission.
ROMAN CATHOLIC SUBSIDIARITY
The principle of subsidiarity is opposed to all forms of collectivism. It sets limits for state intervention. It aims at harmonizing the relationships between individuals and societies. It tends toward the establishment of true international order.
Excessive intervention by the state can threaten personal freedom and initiative. The teaching of the Church has elaborated the principle of subsidiarity, according to which “a community of a higher order should not interfere in the internal life of a community of a lower order, depriving the latter of its functions, but rather should support it in case of need and help to co-ordinate its activity with the activities of the rest of society, always with a view to the common good.”
The responsibility of the state. “Economic activity, especially the activity of a market economy, cannot be conducted in an institutional, juridical, or political vacuum.
On the contrary, it presupposes sure guarantees of individual freedom and private property, as well as a stable currency and efficient public services.
- Individual Freedom ~ List Of 55 Traitorous Senators That Unconstitutionally Included ‘Americans’ To Be Detained Indefinitely Without Charge Or Trial.
- Private Property ~ Soviet Gorbachev’s Agenda 21 Within The U.S. Doing The Bidding Of The Rothschild Banking Cabal.
- Stable Currency ~ Dark Legislation ~ Dodd Frank & Basel III Enacted Treason Against The United States July 2, 2013: Wealth Funneled Into Rothschild’s [BOE] Bank Of England.
- Efficient Public Services ~ Obamacare Designed To Fail: The ‘Kamikaze’ Attempt To Take Without Giving!
Hence the principal task of the state is to guarantee this security, so that those who work and produce can enjoy the fruits of their labors and thus feel encouraged to work efficiently and honestly. Another task of the state is that of overseeing and directing the exercise of human rights in the economic sector. However, primary responsibility in this area belongs not to the state but to individuals and to the various groups and associations which make up society.”
- The Principle of Roman Catholic Subsidiarity, Conflicts with the passion for communism’s centralization and bureaucracy characteristic of the Welfare State, because it calls for decentralization.
- Subsidiarity Defined (Catechism)
- Observe the Principle of Subsidiarity
- Subsidiarity in the Compendium of Catholic Social Doctrine
Vatican City, November 29, 2013
The spirit of the world wants us to have a single, uniform thought rather than the freedom to discern through the Spirit.
Speaking on Christ’s call to “read the signs of the times”, the Holy Father told those present that to discern the passing of God through history, one must think with their mind, heart and soul.
“The Lord wants us to understand what is happening: what is happening in my heart, what is happening in my life, what is happening in the world, in history,” he said “These are the signs of the times!”
- Pope Francis: Antitrust Money Hoarding ~ Urged The Unemployed To Fight For Work.
- Roman Catholic Church Allocates $72 Million Bailout For The Suffering In Syria!
- 91.5 Million Americans Not Working Who’s Unemployment Benefits Have Expired: This Number Is Not Allowed In Obama’s Unemployment Calculations Which Is Not Broadcasted For Public Knowledge!
- The Offshore Outsourcing Of American Jobs: Congressional Act Of Unemployment Terrorism!
However, the spirit of the world, he warned, does not want us to discern things in this way, but rather it wants us “to be a mass of people, without thought, without freedom.”
The Pope emphasized that the spirit of the world wants a single, weak thought that deprives one of their free will.
“The spirit of the world does not want us to ask ourselves before God:
‘But why this, why that, why does this happen?’ Or even it proposes a prêt-à-porter (ready to wear) thought, according to our own tastes: ‘I think the way I like!’,” he said.
- UFAA: United Front Against ‘Austerity’ aka; ‘Rothschildism’.
- The Totalitarian New World Order is “Communism”: Also Known As Rothschildism Or More Bluntly Robbery!
- This Is What Happens When Leaders Decide To Be Puppets For The Rothschild Central Bankers!
- U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team ~ Grass Roots Take Charge!
Jesus, he continued, wants us to not only think freely, but to understand what is happening in our lives and around us. But, in order to discover the truth, one cannot do it without the help of the Lord.
The photo comes from protests happening in Bulgaria right now. Students are protesting poverty and corruption in Bulgaria’s Socialist-backed government.
“It is beautiful to ask the Lord Jesus this grace, that He may send us His spirit of intelligence, so that we may not have a weak thought, that we may not have a uniform thought and not have a thought according to our own tastes: we only have a thought according to God,” he said.
Concluding his homily, Pope Francis called on the faithful to pray to God and ask for “the capacity that the Spirit gives us to understand well the signs of the time.”
- Will Rothschild, Soros, Bloomberg, Rockefeller, Strong, Self Appreciating Bilderbergs, & The Jughead Illuminatis Come To Japan’s Aid? Are You Kidding?
- How Free Americans Became Slaves To The Rothschild Bankers: Glass Steagall Act Will Stop Them ~ You Know, The One Billy Clinton Repealed In 1999 That Allowed The Housing Bubble!