The Bureau of Labor Statistics released Octobers numbers for people not participating in the workforce at 91,541,000 people. This is an increase of 11 Million people since Obama took office who are not in the labor force. Obama was going to be laser-focused on creating jobs and prosperity. Where are those jobs?
- NWO’S MSM Buries The 21% Surge In Unemployment Claims: U.S. Jobless Claims Leap 66,000 To 374,000 ~ But Lets Keep Sending Our Jobs To Other Countries!
- Obama Devastates Low-Income American Families: Strips $100 Billion From Higher Education~ While Mexico’s Unemployment Rate Is Only 4.9% Obama Provides Higher Education Sanctuaries For The Common Criminal.
10 Uncomfortable Truths About The Growing Unemployment Crisis In America
#1 The percentage of working age Americans with a job fell to 58.3 percent in October. The lowest that number has been at any point since the year 2000 is 58.2 percent. In other words, there has been absolutely no “jobs recovery”. During the last recession, the civilian employment-population ratio dropped from about 63 percent to below 59 percent and it has stayed there for 50 months in a row. Will the percentage of working age Americans with a job soon drop below the 58 percent mark?…
#2 The U.S. economy lost 623,000 full-time jobs last month. But we are being told to believe that the economy is actually getting “better”.
#3 The number of American women with a job fell by 357,000 during the month of October.
#4 The average duration of unemployment in October 2013 was nearly three times as long as it was in October 2000.
#5 The number of Americans “not in the labor force” increased by an astounding 932,000 during October. In other words, the Obama administration would have us believe that nearly a million people “disappeared” from the U.S. labor force in a single month.
#6 The number of Americans “not in the labor force” has grown by more than 11 million since Barack Obama first entered the White House.
#7 In October, the U.S. labor force participation rate fell from 63.2 percent to 62.8 percent. It is now the lowest that it has been since 1978. Below is a chart which shows how the labor force participation rate has been steadily declining since the year 2000. How can the economy be “healthy” if the percentage of Americans that are participating in the labor force is continually declining?…
#8 If the labor force participation rate was still at the same level it was at when Barack Obama was elected in 2008, the official unemployment rate would be about 11 percent right now.
#9 Even if you are working, that does not mean that you are able to take care of yourself and your family without any help. In fact, approximately one out of every four part-time workers in America is living below the poverty line.
#10 In January 2000, there were 75 million working age Americans that did not have a job. Today, there are 102 million working age Americans that do not have a job.
Read more at http://conservativeread.com/10-facts-about-the-growing-unemployment-crisis-in-america-that-will-blow-your-mind/#vYUAlVABijWWKRkl.99
Source: Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
Is offshore outsourcing good or harmful for America? To convince Americans of outsourcing’s benefits, corporate outsourcers sponsor misleading one-sided “studies.”
Only a small handful of people have looked objectively at the issue. These few and the large number of Americans whose careers have been destroyed by outsourcing have a different view of outsourcing’s impact. But so far there has been no debate, just a shouting down of skeptics as “protectionists.”
- General Electric Makes New Lear Jet In Mexico Where Unemployment is 4.9%: U.S. Taxpayers Bailed Out G.E. For $182.5 Billion. Thanx G.E.
- Obama Cuts Welfare, While His Economic Advisory Board Chairman Increases American Poverty: Jeff Immelt, CEO Of General Electric & Owner Of NBC Urges More Welfare Debt For America ~ While Receiving $Billions In Taxpayer Bailout Money From Obama & Then Moves American Jobs Out To Other Countries, While Obama Nullifies Tax Oblgations For G.E.
Now comes an important new book, Outsourcing America, published by the American Management Association. The authors, two brothers, Ron and Anil Hira, are experts on the subject. One is a professor at the Rochester Institute of Technology, and the other is professor at Simon Fraser University.
- Banking Cabal’s Federal Government: Sues Last Great American Company Apple Macintosh For Antitrust ~ While NWO Banking Cabal Violate Anti Trust By Conglomerating & Merging Weather, Banks, Gold, & Land.
- Remembering Apple Macintosh’s Major Victory: Jury Awards $1.05 Billion Patent Victory To Apple!
The authors note that despite the enormity of the stakes for all Americans, a state of denial exists among policymakers and outsourcing’s corporate champions about the adverse effects on the US. The Hira brothers succeed in their task of interjecting harsh reality where delusion has ruled.
In what might be an underestimate, a University of California study concludes that 14 million white-collar jobs are vulnerable to being outsourced offshore.
These are not only call-center operators, customer service and back-office jobs, but also information technology, accounting, architecture, advanced engineering design, news reporting, stock analysis, and medical and legal services.
The authors note that these are the jobs of the American Dream, the jobs of upward mobility that generate the bulk of the tax revenues that fund our education, health, infrastructure, and social security systems.
- Another Conspiracy Theory Becomes Reality: “We Got F**ked” ~ General Motors Moves To China After U.S. Taxpayer $80 Billion Bailout And Old G.M. Buildings Being Converted To Active FEMA Concentration Camps!
- U.S. $80 Billion Taxpayer Bailout Of General Motors Now Becomes China Motors!
The loss of these jobs “is fool’s gold for companies.” Corporate America’s short-term mentality, stemming from bonuses tied to quarterly results, is causing US companies to lose not only their best employees-their human capital-but also the consumers who buy their products. Employees displaced by foreigners and left unemployed or in lower paid work have a reduced presence in the consumer market. They provide fewer retirement savings for new investment.
Nothink economists assume that new, better jobs are on the way for displaced Americans, but no economists can identify these jobs. The authors point out that “the track record for the re-employment of displaced US workers is abysmal:
“The Department of Labor reports that more than one in three workers who are displaced remains unemployed, and many of those who are lucky enough to find jobs take major pay cuts. Many former manufacturing workers who were displaced a decade ago because of manufacturing that went offshore took training courses and found jobs in the information technology sector. They are now facing the unenviable situation of having their second career disappear overseas.”
- 11 States In The USA Have More People On Welfare Than Employment: More Americans On Welfare Than The Population Of Spain.
American economists are so inattentive to outsourcing’s perils that they fail to realize that the same incentive that leads to the outsourcing of one tradable good or service holds for all tradable goods and services. In the 21st century the US economy has only been able to create jobs in nontradable domestic services-the hallmark of a third world labor force.
Prior to the advent of offshore outsourcing, US employees were shielded against low wage foreign labor. Americans worked with more capital and better technology, and their higher productivity protected their higher wages.
Outsourcing forces Americans to “compete head-to-head with foreign workers” by “undermining US workers’ primary competitive advantage over foreign workers: their physical presence in the US” and “by providing those overseas workers with the same technologies.”
The result is a lose-lose situation for American employees, American businesses, and the American government. Outsourcing has brought about record unemployment in engineering fields and a major drop in university enrollments in technical and scientific disciplines.
Even many of the remaining jobs are being filled by lower paid foreigners brought in on H-1b and L-1 visas. American employees are discharged after being forced to train their foreign replacements.
- It is Corporations That Profit From The $75 Billion Tax Payer Funded Food Stamps Program!
- 80% Of Obama Farm Bill Going To Food Stamps: Thats $770 Billion [Charged To Tax Payers] & Then Diverted To Companies Like Monsanto!
- When Obama Strikes In Earnest Against The United States: The Coming EBT (ELECTRONIC FOOD STAMP) Riots ~ When Food For 47.3 Americans Is Stopped By A Push Of A Computer Button ~ Why Its Important To Understand!
US corporations justify their offshore operations as essential to gain a foothold in emerging Asian markets. The Hira brothers believe this is self-delusion.
“There is no evidence that they will be able to outcompete local Chinese and Indian companies, who are very rapidly assimilating the technology and know-how from the local US plants. In fact, studies show that Indian IT companies have been consistently outcompeting their US counterparts, even in US markets. Thus, it is time for CEOs to start thinking about whether they are fine with their own jobs being outsourced as well.”
- Breaking => Mayor Michael Bloomberg Invests $18 Million To Displace U.S. Citizen Employment In Favor Of Criminals!
- New York City Communist Mayor Mike Bloomberg: Big Layoffs ~ NYC Slash Private-Sector Jobs, Drops To 13th In Nation ~ New York State Post Largest Exodus Of Any State!
- Mayor Poppins Of New York City: Judge Throws Out Bloomberg’s Pop Ban While Bloomberg Throws Out 19,000 Homeless Children Into Ghetto Shelters!
The authors note that the national security implications of outsourcing “have been largely ignored.”
Outsourcing is rapidly eroding America’s superpower status. Beginning in 2002 the US began running trade deficits in advanced technology products with Asia, Mexico and Ireland.
As these countries are not leaders in advanced technology, the deficits obviously stem from US offshore manufacturing. In effect, the US is giving away its technology, which is rapidly being captured, while US firms reduce themselves to a brand name with a sales force.
- Damnable U.S. Senators Send Egypt Muslim Brotherhood 20 U.S. Taxpayer F-16 Fighter Jets & 200 Abrams Tanks: While They Crucify Our Christians! Senators Must Be Stopped!
- Imminent U.S. Economy Collapse With Your Occasional WWIII NWO Takeover Plan: NWO Corporate Media Pumping Smokescreen ~ Violating Nurmeberg Principles.
- Dark Legislation ~ Dodd Frank & Basel III Enacted Treason Against The United States July 2, 2013: Wealth Funneled Into Rothschild’s [BOE] Bank Of England.
In an appendix, the authors provide a devastating expose of the three “studies” that have been used to silence doubts about offshore outsourcing-the Global Insight study (March 2004) for the Information Technology Association of America, the Catherine Mann study (December 2003) for the Institute for International Economics, and the McKinsey Global Institute study (August 2003).
The ITAA is a lobbying group for outsourcing. The ITAA spun the results of the study by releasing only the executive summary to reporters who agreed not to seek outside opinion prior to writing their stories.
Mann’s study is “an unreasonably optimistic forecast based on faulty logic and a poor understanding of technology and strategy.”
The McKinsey report “should be viewed as a self-interested lobbying document that presents an unrealistically optimistic estimate of the impact of offshore outsourcing and an undeveloped and politically unviable solution to the problems they identify.”
Outsourcing America is a powerful work. Only fools will continue clinging to the premise that outsourcing is good for America.
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan administration. His latest book, “How The Economy Was Lost,” has just been published by CounterPunch/AK Press.
- Nancy Pelosi’s California, Leads United States In Poverty Rankings!
- LIBOR: Viewing The Biggest Financial Crime in History: California The Epicenter!
- Governor Moonbeam Of California: Pay Up On NWO’s Warming Market Propaganda Or Find Another Planet!
- California’s Governor Brown Allows Canada To Foreclose On California Home Owners Over Credit Card Debts!
- California Sheriff Officially Strips Obama Federal Agents Of All Policing Powers For Stepping Over Constitutional Line: Illegal Agenda 21 Stopped Cold!
- It’s time for an adult conversation on outsourcing (jsonline.com)
- Roman Catholic Church Allocates $72 Million Bailout For The Suffering In Syria!
- Tax Corporations For Outsourcing American Jobs (forcechange.com)
- Make It In The USA (tmcap.wordpress.com)
- What is offshore outsourcing? How well do you know it? (millettech.wordpress.com)
- Obama appeals to lowest economic intelligence (theblaze.com)
- Press release: Commissioner Of Social Security Defaulted In 2 Circuits, Obama Is In Default In California!
- Corporations Collude with Congress to Put Foreigners in American Jobs (independentsentinel.com)
- Rothschild Is Paying Banks NOT To Lend $1.8 Trillion Dollars To The American People!
- Fiat Paper Gold To Get A Very Violent Wake-Up Call: NWO Totalitarianism Going For Broke!
- Obamacare’s Casino Pig: “46%” rather than “Half” and “May” rather than “Can,” and “Plus Conditions” = 2.9% Covered.