THE WORLD IS MELTING
Do We See A Picture Developing Here?
CNN Reporter Arrested In Central Park With Rope Around His Neck And Tied To His Penis – While CNN Cafferty Smears The Catholic Church, Using 1930′s Nazi Pedophile Modus Operandi Propaganda! A Dismissed Case From The 1950′s
Barry Soetoro aka; obama : Celebrating Ramadan The Whole Year Thru – Islamic Pedophile Mass Wedding For 450 Couples Courtesy Of Hamas In Gaza – Pedophilia Marriages Proves Fatal To 13 Year Old Child Bride.
Principle I states, “Any person who commits an act which constitutes a crime under international law is responsible therefor and liable to punishment.”
Principle II states, “The fact that internal law does not impose a penalty for an act which constitutes a crime under international law does not relieve the person who committed the act from responsibility under international law.”
Principle III states, “The fact that a person who committed an act which constitutes a crime under international law acted as Head of State or responsible government official does not relieve him from responsibility under international law.”
Principle IV states: “The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him”.
This principle could be paraphrased as follows: “It is not an acceptable excuse to say ‘I was just following my superior’s orders’”.
Previous to the time of the Nuremberg Trials, this excuse was known in common parlance as “Superior Orders“. After the prominent, high profile event of the Nuremberg Trials, that excuse is now referred to by many as “Nuremberg Defense“. In recent times, a third term, “Lawful orders” has become common parlance for some people. All three terms are in use today, and they all have slightly different nuances of meaning, depending on the context in which they are used.
Nuremberg Principle IV is legally supported by the jurisprudence found in certain articles in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which deal indirectly with conscientious objection. It is also supported by the principles found in paragraph 171 of the Handbook on Procedures and Criteria for Determining Refugee Status which was issued by the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). Those principles deal with the conditions under which conscientious objectors can apply for refugee status in another country if they face persecution in their own country for refusing to participate in an illegal war.
Principle V states, “Any person charged with a crime under international law has the right to a fair trial on the facts and law.”
Principle VI states,
“The crimes hereinafter set out are punishable as crimes under international law:
- (a) Crimes against peace:
- (i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances;
- (ii) Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).
- (b) War crimes:
- Violations of the laws or customs of war which include, but are not limited to, murder, ill-treatment or deportation of slave labor or for any other purpose of the civilian population of or in occupied territory; murder or ill-treatment of prisoners of war or persons on the Seas, killing of hostages, plunder of public or private property, wanton destruction of cities, towns, or villages, or devastation not justified by military necessity.
- Murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation and other inhumane acts done against any civilian population, or persecutions on political, racial, or religious grounds, when such acts are done or such persecutions are carried on in execution of or in connection with any crime against peace or any war crime.”
Principle VII states, “Complicity in the commission of a crime against peace, a war crime, or a crime against humanity as set forth in Principle VI is a crime under international law.”
And trials there must be. No matter the cost, the nest of vipers on Capitol Hill, and all of the traitors in the government at large, must be brought to task for their behavior, or a free America is doomed.
Obama’s Designed catastrophe, attempted totalitarianism, war –not a prediction, but a present reality!
Thugs Absconding America’s Money – Convicted Felon George Soros, Obama’s Financier. Soros made a total of $11.6 Billion. Remember, its all about Global Warming started before 2008 election cycle – H1N1 started when Obama visited Mexico last Summer, Health Care for Illegals (INSANITY), etc. etc. How convenient it is to have a reason right here & now for employing our absconded taxes and stimulus.
Its stimulus for socialism, centralization of our money for International Hedge Funds. Obama put a halt to our Productivity and these assholes abscond the difference in taxes and funneling schemes to strategically mandate our wealth to centralized manufacturers of medicine, autos & green products now developed over seas where they can invest their $Billions. Soros ~ Surreptitiously Pumps (aka; ‘invests’) Into China And Brazil ~~ While Surreptitiously Dumps (aka; exploiting competitive weaknesses) Within America == This Funnels Money To China And Brazil Where Soros Is Invested.
Ask the average American about the strength of our nation’s defense, and the answer may surprise you.
According to a poll earlier this year, Americans are now more likely to believe the U.S. national defense is “not strong enough.” Intuitively, many Americans support the government in spending what is necessary for a strong defense — and that includes missile defense.
Surprised? You shouldn’t be.
This week, The Hill came out with another poll. In what should be a strong signal to the 112th Congress, most Americans do not want policymakers to cut defense to pay down the deficit. The midterm election poll found “six in ten Republicans and 53 percent of independents said they would not accept cuts to defense and homeland security spending.”
No one eased the path for Gorbachev’s agenda to close federal military bases around the U.S. more than Nancy Pelosi.
Providing a strong national defense is the priority responsibility of the federal government and our nation’s elected leaders. Providing for the common defense is the only mandatory function of the federal government.
Keeping America safe is not a Republican, Independent, or Democrat issue; it’s an American issue.
Just this summer, a bipartisan blue-ribbon commission chaired by former Clinton Secretary of Defense Bill Perry and former Bush National Security Advisor Stephen Hadley agreed. Their report outlines the urgent investment needs in defense to maintain our national strength and military superiority, and the stark consequences of inaction. Even in today’s tightening fiscal environment, the panel highlights the fact that defense is actually under-funded. Specifically, the Commission found that the Pentagon can “achieve cost savings on acquisition and overhead [reforms], but substantial additional resources will be required to modernize the force.”
It’s the government’s foremost job to keep America safe. Most Americans agree. The only question is whether Washington is listening.
Glass Steagall Act With Stroke Of A Pen Will Nullify Derivative Debt: Europe To Effectively Restore Glass Steagall – Including Austria And Belgium!
According to Karl Marx, the following ten elements were requisite conditions for “a transition from capitalism to communism.”
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes. Washington Examiner: The great Obama land grab: “White House officials have been meeting quietly with environmental
groups to map out government plans for acquiring untold millions of
acres of both public and private land… The federal government, as the
memo boasted, is the nation’s ‘largest land manager.’ It already owns
roughly one of every three acres in the United States… This is apparently not enough.”
2010 FORECLOSURES ARE BASED UPON ILLEGAL UNTRACEABLE DERIVATIVES!
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. National Taxpayer Union: The top 1% of taxpayers already pay 40% of all income taxes. The top
5% pay 61% of all income taxes. And the top 25% pay 87%. The bottom
50% pay 3% of all income taxes.
3. Abolition of all right of inheritance. USA Today: “Estate tax to return in 2011, and it could hurt ordinary folks.”
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants [those leaving the country] and rebels. New York Post:The President’s new jobs-killer: “…President Obama explicitly targeted the industry for two massive
tax hikes. First, he’d ban oil and gas companies from using the ‘Section
199’ tax credit, a measure for domestic manufacturers enacted in 2004
to boost US employment… Second, he wants to end ‘dual capacity’
protection for US energy firms… Without this shield against double taxation on foreign revenues, American companies would be competing on an uneven global playing field… Yet, by the federal government’s own economic model, these tax hikes would lead to huge, immediate job losses.”
5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly. New York Post: Democrats, Fannie Mae still issuing subprime loans, even after melt…. And CNS News: Obama to Nationalize Student Lending with Pending Budget Bill.
Soros ~ Surreptitiously Pumps (aka; ‘invests’) Into China And Brazil ~~ While Surreptitiously Dumps (aka; exploiting competitive weaknesses) Within America == This Funnels Money To China And Brazil Where Soros Is Invested.
6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State. Tom’s Hardware: “Bill Allows Obama Power to Shut Down Internet.” And “Advertisers on talk radio targeted by Congressional investigations.” And “In an exclusive interview with Rolling Stone Magazine, President Ob….”
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing
into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil
generally in accordance with a common plan. National Legal and Policy Center: “Obama Arranges Takeover of GM and Chrysler; Auto Workers Union Gets….” And Discover: “New EPA Rules Clamp Down on Mountaintop Removal Coal Mining.” And News 9 Oklahoma: “EPA to Crack Down on Farm Dust.”
8. Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture. Wall Street Journal: “SEIU’s Stern Tops White House Visitor List.” And The Blaze: “Obama’s OFA, Churches Join Democratic Socialists for Saturday March….”
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual
abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more
equitable distribution of the population over the country. Heritage: “The Clean Water Restoration Act Means Troubled Waters For Property …“:
“…The Waxman-Markey global warming bill is far and away the most
worrisome environmental measure currently working its way through
Congress, but it is certainly not the only cause for concern… S. 787,
the Clean Water Restoration Act (CWRA)… would do much more harm than
good, especially for farmers, ranchers, developers, energy producers,
and other property owners.”
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labour in
its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.: New York Sun: “Obama Tells Teachers Union He Opposes Vouchers.” And Big Hollywood: “[Teachers’ Union] NEA: Obama’s Ministry of Propaganda.”
According to Karl Marx, the following ten elements were requisite conditions for “a transition from capitalism to communism.”
No federal government has damaged the American free market more than this one. No federal government has stolen more employment, more freedom, more private property — from this and future generations — than this one. No government has created more regulations, more unconstitutional dictates, more — dare I say it — slavery than this one.
Now, given all of these facts: can there be any doubt what Barack Obama meant when he twice proposed, “a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded” as our military?
The Obama-Democrat Left has mounted the first successful counter-revolution — against the American Revolution — in our history. Using an incessant series of attacks by a fifth column, the intent of the counter-revolution is to eradicate the effects of the American Revolution. The most magnificent society ever created hangs in the balance.
The midterm elections in November represent our last chance to salvage the American experiment.
Marshal your parents, your children, your siblings, your neighbors, your coworkers — marshal everyone you know, because the stakes could not be higher.
- Weekend Reflections: NWO Democrats Block Drilling Of Our Own Oil. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- 4th. Of July Reflection: More Than 1000 International Scientists Call Man-Made Global Warming A Fraud – Challenge NWO Operatives ~ UN IPCC & Gore (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Senator James Inhofe: Democrats Use Hot Summer Temps to Reignite Global Warming Hysteria (junkscience.com)
- NTKN – Florida is ‘under siege’ (thedifferencesofus.com)